Your shopping cart is empty!
1) In a small measuring cup or bowl (2 cup capacity) Add yeast and 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar. Add hot water and gently pinch the yeast between fingers to dissolve. Set aside.
2) In the bowl of your food processor or mixer (with dough hook), add flour, table salt, remaining tablespoon of sugar and rosemary. Pulse once or twice to mix.
3) When yeast has started to get a little foamy: with mixer running, pour the liquid into dry ingredients being careful to get all the at in.
4) Add 3 tablespoons olive oil, continuing to mix until dough comes together in a ball.
5) Add a little more flour if necessary, but your dough should by very sticky.
6) Dump dough onto floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic- about 20 times.
7) Shape into ball and place into oiled bowl. Cover loosely and leave in warm place for 75 minutes.
8) When dough has doubled in size, dump it out onto lightly floured surface and knead just a few times to deflate. Do not over knead.
9) Divide dough in half and shape into two small loaves. Place loaves on baking parchment. Then press down and outward to flatten them to about one inch thickness.
10) Cover loosely with plastic wrap which has been sprayed with cooking oil spray, and set in a warm place until doubled in size - about 40 minutes.
11) Meanwhile, Preheat oven to 375°. When dough is ready and oven is hot, Remove plastic wrap, poke top of bread with fingers to create slight indentations.
12) Drizzle olive oil lightly and evenly over bread. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
13) Slide parchment onto baking sheet, or preferably onto hot baking stone in oven.
14) Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
0 reviews / Write a review
Agrano Granopan Ciabatta Mix,
Granopan Ciabatta Mix,
Cookies the American WayOur new American Cookie MixThere are many ways to bake a cookie, but only on..
Brownies:Our new Brownies MixThere are many ways to bake a Brownies, but one way to have it the to m..
Martin Braun Eclair Mix:The Mille-Éclair pastry is a combination of fine crispy and fluffy puff past..
Soft Muffin:Our new Soft Muffin Concentrate Cake Mix:There are many ways to bake a Soft Muffin,..
Black Muffin:Our new Black Muffin Mix:There are many ways to bake a Black Muffin, but one way to hav..
One-mix, several solutions!Today's consumer eats much more conscious than before. Spelt pastries are..
CrossQuick Danish Pastry
Mix:CrossQuick is a powdered concentrated fine baking mix. This product is..